Wednesday 13 February 2013

feeling lucky...

Hola!

Wow, what a week. When I started this blog, I imagined myself to be posting constantly but then life got in the way. Tomorrow's the day. The day I've been dreading. 

On a more positive note, I entered two fashion related competitions recently and guess what? I won them both!

The first was the chance to see Mary Katrantzou's exclusive showcase with champagne on arrival and a free MULBERRY (yes MULBERRY!) tote bag. Unfortunately, the show is tomorrow... which means I can't go. However, her designs are fabulous so I thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you all.
Aztec all the way!

"A hyperrealist aesthetic, cold graphics and industrial jewellry"

MARY KATRANTZOU India dressMary Katrantzou Palma printed silk-satin pencil skirtMary Katrantzou Jacquard A-line skirt

(check out more some of her stuff at selfridges and net-a-porter!)

The second competition is one I will definitely be going to! Jasper Conran catwalk show? YES PLEASE. We get access to a special lounge (ooh), an exclusive viewing platform (oooh), a fashion stylist on-hand for insider fashion tips (ooooh), champagne and refreshment (oooooh) AND the official London Fashion Week canvas tote bag designed by Mulberry. 

Ooh la la, Jasper Conran


Oh. My. God.
Excuse me while I faint.

So it's going to be amazing! Hmm, I wonder who might be sitting on the front row...

I'll keep you posted! 

Bekah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment